It’s the traditional Australia Day Big Blue between Melbourne Victory and Sydney FC on Friday night in a rematch of last year’s Hyundai A-League grand final.
While the Sky Blues have gone two games without a win, Victory appear to be hitting their straps at just the right time.
Who will come out on top in this Round 18 blockbuster? Opta Data attempts to help you out with the all-important stats and facts.
* Sydney FC have won the last five iterations of the Big Blue, prior to that run they had been winless in nine Hyundai A-League meetings with Victory (D5, L4).
* This will be just the fifth Hyundai A-League meeting between Melbourne Victory and Sydney FC at AAMI Park, with Victory remaining undefeated against the Sky Blues at the venue (W2, D2).
* Victory have lost only one of their last 17 games at AAMI Park (W12, D4), and have won each of their last five Hyundai A-League games at the venue.
* The Sky Blues have now gone two Hyundai A-League games without a victory (D2), the last time they went longer without scooping up full points from a match was an 11-game drought from January to April 2016 (D4, L7).
* Graham Arnold’s men have claimed eight clean sheets this season; a Hyundai A-League-high.
* Sydney FC are on the hunt for their 150th win in the Hyundai A-League. They would become just the third team to accrue as many behind Melbourne Victory and Brisbane Roar.
* Victory defender Jason Geria has won 121 duels this campaign, more than any other player in the Hyundai A-League.
* Victory’s Dutch winger Leroy George has claimed 11 assists this term; five more than anybody else in this Hyundai A-League campaign.